Saturday, December 19, 2009
Orthodontist update
This week I went to the orthodontist. He put on a chain to close a gap that started forming between two of my top teeth, and wired my archwire onto the brackets, I guess in preparation of the surgery. He was going to put on surgical hooks, which are hooks that are placed between each band. But I asked him if I would look like Frankenstein when he was done. He didn't miss a beat and said yes, ha ha! I asked him if I could wait until after Christmas, seeing as how I'm going to be in some pictures for the holidays. He said he didn't blame me and I made an appointment to come back. I can't believe my surgery is a little over a month away! I think it will seem more real when I have my pre-op appointment in January. As for now, I'm just living life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment