More like taking a break. I've been working for the past 6 hours on grading assessments, filling in profile cards, and putting grades into the report card system. Now I'm taking a break because I just simply can't think about it any more, lol! Also, I dread writing the comments so much. It stresses me out so much I think I just got another wrinkle in my forehead and another grey hair for my coworker to find next week! Bleh. I'm just going to work on comments tomorrow, I can't think another moment on it.
Last night Jenna went with me to see Little Shop of Horrors. It was fun to do something just the girls, but we were both so tired! Then this morning, Scott and I went to Jenna's house at 7 for her neighborhood yard sale to sell off some of our extra stuff. That was somewhat fun, but I knew I needed to be working on getting ready for report cards.
Last weekend we went to Dawn and Brian's wedding in the mountains. It was a lot of fun to hang out with all my friends and the weather was gorgeous. But it was also a weekend of Murphy's law. Friday night I accidentally deleted all the pics I had already taken on my camera. Saturday morning, the power went off over the whole mountain just after I got out of the shower, so Heather and I couldn't fix our hair. Two of the guys took showers in the dark! (no windows). But over all, it was lots of fun and a pretty wedding in a little country church.
This coming week is going to be a busy one for me. Monday evening Scott and I are joining his parents for a food tasting for the rehearsal dinner. Then Friday morning my coworkers will have a shower for me at school. Saturday I go to get my hair done for a "dress rehearsal" and my shower that Ashley is throwing for me.
The best news of all is my braces come off on October 4!!!!!! I can't wait! And I'm experiencing the anxiety of anticipation to get them off, my brackets are irritating my gums in new ways. I will be sure to blog about the experience and take some pics! I can't promise they'll look very clean, the dentist cleaning is the very next day. Maybe I'll wait till after that, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment