Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Track out!!!

So, I'm finally tracked out.  And I have so much to do.  And not much of it is fun. :(

Scott's house is finally under contract.  Yay!  But now we have a month to fix all the things that need fixing there.  Closing is scheduled for May 31.  Meanwhile, I have to get my house ready to put on the market.  I had already decided I would do that during this track out before his house got an offer.  So, I have to pack up as much extra stuff as possible, take stuff to Goodwill, clean, clean, clean in the next two weeks.  I also need to paint my office and a few touch up spots. 
Today, I'm going to the dentist.  Hopefully all will go well.  I am still numb from my surgery in a lot of places (my gums, my tongue, my cheek and nose, chin and lips).  I've pretty much resolved myself to the fact that it's going to be this way for the rest of my life.  It's so weird, sometimes I actually forget that I can't feel.  But when I brush my teeth, it oddly hurts, if that makes any sense at all.  And if I move my mouth a certain way, I don't feel it, and sometimes pills and food gets lost on the right side of my mouth.  It's all so weird.  I imagine one day I won't even notice anymore.  I hope so, because it drives me crazy when I think about it. 
Had a bad week at work last week.  It all came to a head with a very unpleasant note about a mistake I made.  I was so upset I cried all night and gave myself pinkeye.  At least that's how I think I got it.  Apparently all of my passageways are connected in there now and the eye doctor said that the strep I had a few weeks back might have still been lingering in there and made its way into my eye when I was crying.  I dunno, but I'm going to make an appointment with an ENT to talk about that and my tonsils (getting strep every year has turned them into Swiss cheese).
Ok, that's all for now.  I'm off to get ready for the dentist!

No comments: