Sunday, September 6, 2009
Disappointment
Well, after a month and a half of waiting, I finally received a letter from my insurance informing me that I am still denied due to "not medically necessary" and that it is now going before the insurance board for appeals. I am so frustrated at this point. I wish these people would come to me personally and ask me what its like to live with my mouth. Just the other day I was yawning and my jaw cracked and crunched like the sound chicken makes when you pull a chicken wing apart. I was trying to eat a bagel recently and had to pull off bits of bread to eat it. My teeth still don't touch on one side even after a month of rubber bands. And I'm constantly having to be careful not to bite my cheeks. Why am I paying hundreds of dollars each year, and thousands over the years for insurance that won't help me out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there are no words...
Post a Comment