Well, here it is Friday of my second week off, and I feel like I've not had a day off yet! But, after much cleaning, packing, rearranging, painting, and pouting, my house is staged....mostly. I still need to clean the baseboards, re-vacuum upstairs, and clear little bits of clutter that keep finding their way into my house and onto my surfaces. Scott remarked yesterday that he felt like he lived in a museum now. I'd say that's a sign of a job well done, lol! What do you think?
 |
| The second bedroom |
|
|
 |
| The Master bedroom |
|
|
|
 |
| The living room |
|
 |
| The dining room |
 |
| The used to be cute yellow but now is neutral kitchen |
 |
| The Kitchen table moved by the window and staged |
Meanwhile, it hasn't all been house work. This past Monday I volunteered at the 10th annual Hope For Haiti Golf Tournament. I can't believe it's been 10 years, I remember so well helping plan the first one! I am always the photographer, taking group pictures to give to the golfers at the end, as well as casual pictures. Over the years, I have learned many tricks of how to do all this, and this year I was able to print and assemble cards all by myself. It was a gorgeous day, so much fun riding around on the golf cart with my friend Tara, messing with my friend Frank ("Stand up Frank. Frank, stand up. Frank, stand up tall." Frank, annoyingly, "I am standing up!"), and seeing all my Haiti friends. I can't wait to go back to Zoranger and see my friends there, too!
 |
| Me and Tara taking a break from chasing down golfers |
1 comment:
slacker.
Post a Comment