| The two beautiful mothers! |
| Two more beautiful mothers. |
The next big news is....well, several things, ha ha! My house is completely staged and pictures taken and ready to go on the market tomorrow. The realtor is coming by some time today to put the lock box on my door. Also, Scott and I found a house! We looked at several houses and when we saw this one, we knew we had to snatch it up. So we put an offer and with some negotiating, they came down almost 10k in price (for a new build) and we signed the deal yesterday. We will close on June 30. So...Scott's house closes May 31, our house closes June 30, and I'm praying that my house will sell quickly so we can close that one, too! I'm sooo, excited about this house. It's really cute and lots of room for us. We did have to make some compromises on our wish list, but no house is perfect unless you build it yourself. So we're both happy. Oh, and it just happens to be in my sister's neighborhood. Nice bonus! No, we didn't plan it that way, and yes, we're both cool with it. I'm a street over and far enough away that we won't be all over each other's toes, but close enough to help each other out when we need to! Want to see a pic of it? Ok, here it is:
Today, I'm going to go have lunch with my wonderful nephew Kyle and then enjoy one of the few days I have left off. This weekend we'll be dog sitting our niece Sadie and celebrating Scott's grandmother's birthday.
On a side note, Tipiti had to go live with Ashley yesterday. I cried a little, he gave me the sad bunny look of "why are you leaving me here." Plus, he's never lived outside, so I'm a bit nervous. Fortunately, the neighbor's kids discovered him and have eagerly welcomed him to the neighborhood. And once again, my super awesome sissy has come to the rescue to help me out. I'm gonna owe her big time when it's all over, lol!
1 comment:
wait, did i say i was ok with it?
just kidding. we'll be all cozy, just like everybody loves raymond :)
Post a Comment