Friday, September 7, 2012

Me and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week

I woke up with a tummy ache on Saturday so I couldn't get my massage and I didn't get any work done except for 5 loads of laundry and balancing the checkbook and when I tried to get caught up on Monday, which was Labor Day, I ended up spending most of the day doing school work and not enjoying the labor free day after all and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.
My husband got sick and couldn't do any work around the house, and I was a grump because of it because the house is a mess and the office has wood chips and sawdust all over the carpet and I feel like these book shelves will never get done and my books are all over the floor and my craft stuff is who knows where.  I think I'll move to Australia.
I was a big dope and planned French club on a day that I had to work late for a school event and it was cheese tasting day to boot so I had to cut all these little pieces of cheese and get everything ready at 7:00 in the morning before the kids got there, then my students were naughty all day and drove me crazy and I had to stay until 8:30 at night watching even more rowdy kids (and one cute little toddler) and somehow get them to watch a movie and not spill popcorn and water all over the place (once I opened half of the bottles) and all I could do was go home and sit down on the couch feeling pooped.  I was having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.
I spilled my cereal on the floor this morning.  I hate spilling my cereal. I started to cry, and Scott looked at me like I was crazy and I said something about working too much this week as I cleaned up the mess.  When I went to go to the physical therapist, I made the wrong choice and got on US1 where traffic was backed up for miles and going nowhere and even though I left the house with plenty of time I was 15 minutes late and only got 45 minutes in and they made me ride on a stationary bike.  I hate riding on the stationary bike.
Then I rushed home to take a shower and rush off to work where my kids had been good all morning for the sub but the minute I got there they started acting up and I got all frustrated and cards were getting turned everywhere and it was time for lunch and I almost forgot.  It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. 
Sigh...some weeks are like that.  Even in Australia.