Friday, April 25, 2014

Procrastinating...once again

So, I really should be working on my national boards renewal stuff.  But there are so many other exciting and interesting things to do/distract me.  I tracked out this week and on Wednesday spent half of the day with my sissy shopping and registering for baby stuff.  Yesterday I went to the farmer's market in Raleigh and pretty much was lazy after that until my prenatal yoga class.  Today, I started working on "the big purge", which I end up doing basically every spring.  I went through clothes in my closet, stuff in the guest room, and a few things here and there.  But I really should be working on my boards!  So I stopped.  Then I decided to vacuum but the vacuum cleaner started acting wonky so I had to stop and clean the filters.  Then I talked to my sissy on the phone for a while, surfed the internet, watched some tv, and thought about working on my national boards.  So I came upstairs and saw a picture that was stuck to the glass that I was going to work on getting removed, but first I had to scan it.  The scanner wasn't working so I messed around with it to get it working again, scanned the picture (in case I ruin it) and put it in water to soak.  But scanning reminded me that I needed to scan my ultrasound pictures.  And scanning my ultrasound pictures reminded me that I should update my blog.  But updating my blog reminded me that I am once again procrastinating on doing my national boards.  Sigh...
Anyway, here are some pictures of the little one.  I was scared to post them before but now that he is kicking and all seems well so far, here they are!



12-6-13 Both embryos before emplantation.  I don't know which one is the one that made it.

1-10-14 Amazing that in one month it went from a blob of cells to...well, looks like a blob, but it's bigger!  It actually looked like a sea money but you can't tell from this picture.

1-25-14 First ultrasound at the regular doctor.  He did a little wiggle dance, it was so cute!  And so surreal.

3-26-14 Yep, it's a boy.  First embarrassing naked baby picture.  Sorry kid!

Aww, he is sucking on his hand!

After many, many, many attempts, he finally let the ultrasound technician get a picture of his profile.  Seems he is camera shy like his mama!
Just as I finished writing the captions, he kicked me.  I think he is trying to tell me to go work on my boards.  Wait, didn't I need to do something else?  Anything else?