Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pre-op pics

Ok, so I decided to post some pictures of what my mouth looks like right now.  I've spent some time looking for other people who have the same issue as me on the internet, but I can't find anyone yet.  I have a severe cant, recessed jaw, and some other thing that the oral surgeon said was wrong.  I asked my sister to take some pics for me, she almost bust a gut she was so excited. (I hate my picture being taken)  So here they are...


 As you can see, my whole face is not centered, my teeth are slanted.



Here you can see my recessed chin, and my upper jaw is slightly back, too.



Up close of my teeth almost closed.   You can't really tell from this pic, but the right side doesn't close all the way.

Anyway, that's all the photodocumentation I can handle for now.  I have a surgery date, January 26.  I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

honeyash said...

check out that gorgeous profile! i don't see how there's any room for improvement.