It's official, I'm tracked out now! I was in such a good mood yesterday, even my kids noticed! And my mom asked why I was so chipper when I called her yesterday morning while driving to work. Even she knows I'm a huge grump in the morning.
I have so much planned for this track out. Last track out I had surgery and was recovering the whole time, so I didn't get much done and it wasn't much fun. :(
Today I'm going to scrapbook with Jenna and some friends, then go do some Karoke. Then Sunday, mom needs some help moving furniture before she gets her house painted and in the evening I'm bartending for our pre-golf tournament coctail fundraiser. Monday is the golf tournament, hopefully the weather will be nice. I'll be the photographer again. It's fun riding around on the golf cart and chasing down the foursomes. Every year there is one elusive group that I end up driving the full circle before I find them. Then I rush to Walmart to print the pics, come back to the clubhouse, put them into the pre-printed cards and envelopes and pass them out at the end. It's a lot of fun, but definitely a stressful moment to get it all done in time.
Then Tuesday, I go back to my orthodontist. He apparently talked with both of my doctors and they persuaded him to take out the bottom wire. So that's whats going to happen. I'm scared that it's going to hurt so bad, but at the same time I can't even chew or eat on the right side it hurts so bad, so maybe this will help. I'm going to take a lot of Motrin before I go.
Then Wednesday I get my teeth cleaned. You don't even know how much I am looking forward to that (even with the potential that it's going to hurt). My teeth feel just ick from wearing that splint so long and no matter how much I brush, I don't feel like I can get them clean. Then Friday, its back to UNC for another follow up visit with my oral surgeons.
Among the other things I need to take care of over track out: oil change and detail/clean my car, take stuff to Goodwill, yard sale (hopefully), spring clean the house (it REALLY needs it, I've neglected my chores, sorry mom!), balance my checkbook (eek, do I have to?), and get a pedicure. Yes, a pedicure. That's important. It's spring and my nails are naked! Hee hee.
Oh, maybe I'll relax and sleep in a day or two, sit outside and enjoy the weather and catch up on my reading. Or maybe even "do lunch" with friends and family. Hmm, think I can squeeze all that in? Oh, and Scott might take a day or two off so we can take a day trip somewhere.
Oops, I also have to do some school work, planning. Get this...the county messed up my sick leave from my surgery. They had me down as track 2 so all the time I was off was taken out of my sick leave, and became medical leave. The school secretary finally got that all straightened out, but because of it, they decided to audit my leave. My principal had let me switch one of my work days to the beginning of track out. Well, they didn't like that. So they basically didn't count it and made me use a sick day for that work day. I was so mad, and somehow they took two days, not one. I'm not sure why they did that. I need to talk to the NCAE and see if what they did is legal. I'll probably call them next week.
Ok, that's all for now, I think I have caught you up on my life so far. I need to start gathering all of my scrapbooking stuff now and figure out what I'm going to work on today. Later!
1 comment:
Stay cool about that wire! It won't hurt as much as you think it will.
Post a Comment