Saturday, May 22, 2010
Waiting
It seems like sometimes in life we go through periods of waiting. And sometimes the universe spins aspects of our lives around to where the cycles of waiting are multiplied. That's what I'm going through right now. I'm waiting to find out what my fate is for the next school year. Waiting to find out if I can go to Haiti in July. Waiting for my braces to come off (not very patiently any more), waiting for this school year to be over and get a fresh batch of kids, waiting to get paid so I don't have to keep charging! I'm so grateful for all of the distractions that help me get through the waiting. Like watching Paige and Kyle this morning, and about to have lunch with them and mom. Dinner last night with good friends and a cutie patootie baby. Movie tonight with my awesome boyfriend. Dinner tomorrow with friends. The beach next weekend. Tons of school work to do. Maybe I'll survive all this waiting. And in two months, maybe I'll be waiting free...maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well don't just stand there and wait! live!
Lol, did you read my post to the end? I am living, silly!
I actually was thinking about this concept earlier in the day - "waiting" - and thinking, I keep wanting life to "hurry up" and happen. But then, pretty soon, it's going to all have gone by so quickly and I'll be old. And then what?
Post a Comment