Friday, July 9, 2010

She is a he

Yep, she is a he.  My bunny Tipiti, who I have had for 3 years, is a he.  Yesterday morning I got up to feed her/him and she/he was not interested, was lethargic, and didn't even want a treat.  This NEVER happens.  So I did a little internet research and found that bunnies can get backed up if they don't eat, and it can be deadly.  So I got her/him an appointment at a vet and the vet told me that she was a he.  The vet also informed me that they needed to force feed Tipiti and keep him overnight to give him IV fluids and such.  She's supposed to call me this morning to let me know if it's working.  Please say a little prayer for my bunny. :(
Today is the first day of school.  Wish me luck!  A little prayer might not hurt, either, ha ha!

No comments: