So, here's the word on what the oral surgeon said. He told me that it's normal to have the popping, but not have the pain with it. He seems to think that I'm having the pain because I'm overworking my left jaw. I haven't been chewing on the right side because it hurts too much. He told me that he wants me to start taking glucocimine and chlorsomething or another to help my joint move better. And he wants me to eat more on the right side. When he said this, I started crying. Yes, I cried. I don't know why, I guess I've been a ball of stress this week and the prospect of the pain just pushed me over the edge. I was so embarrassed. He was very nice about it. I told him that I was sorry, it was just scary. He said that was fine, it is scary. Then he tried to make me laugh by telling me that its like spraining your ankle and only using the other one. He said, you know what happens when you do that, right? I was like, yeah, you mess up your other ankle? And he said, no, you walk funny. He also scheduled my screws to come out the last week of August. Fun, fun.
So, yes, Jenna, typically you do pick out food after tasting, ha ha! And we did pick out what we want, but we are going to the tasting to make sure its what we want, we can change our minds. Basically there is a menu we choose from in a price package, several meat and side dish options.
The photographer is really cool, I think that's going to work out well. I asked her if she can make me look good, she just laughed and said she doesn't like her picture taken either.
Oh, no! My sister just called to tell me that my nephew fell on his face at the pool (while running, the little stinker) and busted his lips. He has a tooth that is just starting to come in and now it looks funny. Please say a prayer for him! She's taking him to the dentist tomorrow. Hopefully he didn't do any permanent damage.
Well, that's the update for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment