Well, I woke up that morning 3 weeks ago, and went in to school, only to remember once I was there that it was picture day! I had forgotten to fix my hair, wear my best outfit, and put on even a scant bit of makeup so I didn't look like a ghost. Sadly, I had to make due with what I had on that day. So I gave my best smile, sat up straight, and gave the best lip gloss smile I could. The photographer let me see the picture, but in passing I just said "It is what it is."
I finally got my pictures this week and low and behold, they actually are decent! This came as a relief, as my family and friends had recently decided to post two undeniably bad pictures of me on Facebook. One of me and my sissy and cousin Jay as toddlers. Ashley was cute, as usual. Jay was cute, even though he had a black eye. But me, I had this crazy look on my face with my tongue sticking out of the side of my mouth. Even as a baby I wasn't photogenic. Scott regrettably had to agree that this wasn't my best look. Then my good friend Natalie, not realizing how horrified I would be if she posted it, put a picture of me and Scott at a wedding up. I look pregnant. I'm not pregnant. Nuff said.
So, with no further ado....here is my lovely 30th anniversary of 2nd grade school picture.
| |||||
| Marlo, 2nd grade 2011-2012 |
1 comment:
you look so awesome! what great closure to the whole jaw/teeth adventure!
Post a Comment