Saturday, January 30, 2010
Saturday evening
As promised, here are some more lovely pictures. You can really see the bruising in these. I now have a bruise starting in the middle of my neck down my chest. It's very strange. I am also including pictures of my lovely caretakers, Ashley and mom. They have tirelessly taken care of me, woken up all hours of the night, and catered to my every need, although I fight it the whole way (miss independent that I am). Just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and Ibuprofen. I had mom take out the noodles, blend them separately, then add them back in. That worked nicely. I shouldn't find any stray noodles in my mouth tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we don't look one bit tired, do we? hey--your bruises are turning a cool shade of celery green. goes nicely with the plum purple. keep up the good work healing!!
Post a Comment