I know I haven't posted in a few days. I had a pretty bad few days. Saturday I woke up with a migraine and ended up throwing up. It hurt so much in so many ways. I took a migraine pill and rested most of the day. That evening was my friend Jenna's birthday party and I really wanted to go, so I got my sister to take me. It was nice to get out and see people but I had my first experience dealing with being around food I can't eat. It was hard to see all that food and not be able to eat any of it. And Scott made his famous carrot cake, which all I could do was sit and look at everyone enjoy. I think it's going to be tough when I'm back in the "real world" dealing with others eating. So far, its not been too hard because mom doesn't eat right in front of me. I am getting sick of soup and smoothies. I am never taking eating for granted again! Anyway, some people at the party were playing Super Mario Kart, but most people were playing a game. I laughed so much but it hurt, lol. I was only able to stay about an hour and Scott took me home. Sunday was a blah day. I felt so down. I'm tired of hurting and being tired and I want to get back to my old routine. And I know I have things coming up I need to do. There is this one spot on my chin, I think its a nerve trying to heal or something. It constantly hurts, an icy cold sharp pain that throbs constantly, only once in a while subsiding. And if I move my head the wrong way, it spikes the pain, oh its the worst! So last night and this morning, of course, I accidentally moved my head the wrong way. Mom had me take Hydrocodone and Ibuprofin at the same time. I think I have one dose of Hydrocodone left, so I'm going to call the doctor and see if I can get some more for emergencies. Another weird thing that has started happening is my right side that has been numb and my lips are suddenly very sensitive to the touch. Any pressure sets off pinprickles of pain. I wish I knew when this was all going to end. :(
Later this afternoon, I'm going to move back home. I think its time. I need to make this move so I can start to feel back to normal. I'm happy, but a little scared to be on my own again. I know I will be fine, but if I wait too much longer, I might never leave, ha ha!
Here is a picture from Saturday.
1 comment:
The swelling is so much better! You can almost smile, it's great!
I hope the move home went well - chat with you tomorrow I hope.
Post a Comment