Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Day 28- 1 month ago today!
It's officially been a month since surgery. Yet I still have so far to go. Yesterday, as I was posting my blog, I took two Tramadol pills and ate some leftovers for lunch. And within 15 minutes, I was ill! I ended up throwing up about once per hour till 10:00 last night. At first I thought it was the Tramadol, but I was still feeling queezy this morning. Mom thinks I had a virus. Anyway, I went into work early this morning for a meeting and saw my sub. I asked her if she could do one more day, just to make sure whatever this is gets worked out. Today I am going to take just one Tramadol, and I'm going to wait until I have eaten all of my food. Let's hope this works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment