Well, today was a much better day. Mom woke me up around 3:30am to see if I needed any pain meds. I took one of the new pills and drifted back to sleep. But when I woke up this morning, I felt a little flushed and sweaty and my heart was racing. I think it was a side effect of the Ultram. The rest of the day, I felt better, was on top of the pain meds better, and even ate some potato soup, yum! I even let Scott come visit me, but I covered my face with a clipboard the whole time, ha ha! One of mom's friends brought mom some homemade soup and some flowers for me, that was sweet. I think my pictures show that there is some improvement. Mom says I need to try and smile more, ha ha! It's kindof hard right now, my face is frozen at the moment.
Here is a weird new sensation...the right side of my face is slowly getting back some feeling. My tongue and the roof of my mouth feel like I burned them on some hot food, but just on the right side. It's so strange to try and eat and swallow this way.
Tomorrow I am going on a field trip to my house so I can check my mail and pay some bills. I'm hoping tomorrow is a good day, too!
1 comment:
oh yay! glad you feel like venturing out. let me know if you want me to bring tipiti over to say hi :)
Post a Comment