I had another terribad night last night. I took the Tramadol only starting yesterday evening and I woke up at 2 am in the worst pain. I laid there a little while then took another Tramadol. It did nothing. Around 4, mom came in and I was still awake and in horrible pain. We ended up deciding that I should go back to the Ibuprofen and Hydrocodone. I just wasn't ready to go off them yet. After I took some Ibuprofin, I went right to sleep and had a good day today on those drugs again. Today was a nice day full of visitors. First, the drama director and assistant from church came to see me and brought me this awesome basket full of goodies like Jello and pudding, gift cards, and fun straws. Unfortunately I have to wait to use the straws, but I love the gift. It was fun to have them visit. Then my sister, niece, and friend Jenna came over to hang out for a few hours. That was lots of fun too, girls night. But now, I am wiped, considering two bad nights of sleep in a row and all the activity. Here are the latest pics. I think today I look more like myself than ever! A lot of the bruising has lightened today, too!
3 comments:
yay! a smile!
Looking Good!
Yes - you DO look like ALMOST your old self in these pics - yay!
Post a Comment