Today was another field trip day. Woke up feeling bad, but better than usual, if that makes any sense. On a side note, I have become addicted to Reba. It comes on at 8:00 and I watch several back to back episodes. I never watched it when it was on the first time. It's a cute show, makes me laugh. Anyway, we went to see my orthodontist. He told me that everything looked good and I was doing well healing. My gums look good and the swelling and bruising looks good considering. He took an xray and is going to make some comparative before and after pics, which I'm hoping he will email to me. Then he took a few measurements, I'm guessing to help him plan how to move my teeth over some, and told me to come back in 4 weeks.
Afterward, we went to Target because I needed a few things. Whats that, you say? Oh, yes, I went to Target, in public, where lots of people could see me. I just tried to act as inconspicuous as possible and get what I needed quickly. By the time we left, I was feeling pretty tired from all the activity (pitiful, isn't it?) so we went to Chick-fil-A for some lunch and went home. I had their chicken soup, which mom had to blend up, but it was yummy!
The pictures I have today took about 15 tries to get. Mom either cut the top of my head off or I had a funny look on my face. I tried to smile, but, well, you can see the results, ha ha!
Tomorrow is another big day. I'm going back to UNC to see my oral surgeon for my follow up. I'm hoping that he'll take the splint out, but I really don't know how long I'm supposed to wear it. That's it for now!
1 comment:
1. the cosby show, too, is good tv.
b. you look like you're actually smiling!!
3. chick fil a shakes are also a yummy treat.
Post a Comment