Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 24

Not much has changed with me.  My rash is going away because I stopped taking the Tylenol 3.  Now, I'm just suffering most of the day.  Last night, it took me a few hours to fall asleep because I hurt so bad.  I really hope that this gets better, I can't live like this.  I don't want to call my doctor again because I feel like I have called so much already, and I have an appointment on Monday.  I'm hoping I can hang in there till then.
Other than the pain, I do feel better in other ways.  I am getting more energy back.  I went in to work yesterday to finish the rest of my sub plans and plan for when I come back next week.  I was worn out, though, from just a couple of hours being there and talking.  I hope that gets better by next week when I have to work all day and talk all day!
I'm driving again.  I went to the grocery store on Wednesday and drove myself to work yesterday.  It was nice to have the freedom again, but felt strange because I haven't driven for three weeks!  I know the doctor hasn't officially released me to drive yet, but I figured since I'm not on narcotics any more, there's no reason why I can't. 
This weekend I'm going to try to do some social things.  Tonight, Scott and I are going to see a movie.  Tomorrow night, dinner with friends and games.  And I think my dad and Mary are coming over tomorrow during the day to visit. 

3 comments:

Jenna-Marie said...

You didn't post your new picture?

Marlo said...

I did, today. :)

Marlo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.